16 Oct, 2017 | Binge and emotional eating recovery coach | 2 Comments
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This vegetable frittata is low carb, hight in protein and healthy fats. It will definately keep you fuller for longer and keep cravings at bay.
- Serves: 4
- Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 100g organic fetta cheese (optional)
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 4 spring onions
- Red capsicum (bell pepper)
- Yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
- Beat the eggs and fetta cheese with a fork
- Slice the mushrooms, onions and capsicum
- Line or spray a microwave safe dish with olive or coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in the dish
- Microwave for 6-8 minutes until eggs are set.
Leave a Comment
2 Comments & Reviews
An amazing dish that kick starts your day in just a few minutes.
Glad you enjoyed it Wayne