26 Jun, 2018 | Binge and emotional eating recovery coach | No Comments
This is an awesome treat! It’s so rich in chocolate and it’s refined sugar,gluten, diary and nut free. I make these and stick them in the freezer for when I need my chocolate fix.
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 8 pitted dates
- Soak the dates in boiling water till soft.
- Drain the dates and keep the date water aside.
- Blend the cocoa powder, pepitas and sunflower seeds in a food processor or blender.
- Add the desiccated coconut and salt and blend again.
- Add the dates and blend untill a ball forms.
- Add roughly 1/4 cup of the date water to make the dough sticky.
- Roll into balls and roll in some nuts or coconut for decoration.
Leave a Comment
No Comments & Reviews