Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl packs a real protein punch without adding protein powders! All the ingredients are Wholefood based and this is just super delicious!
- 1/2 banana (frozen)
- 4 strawberries
- 1/4 cup milk of choice ( I used coconut milk)
- 1 Tsp Macca Powder
- 1/2 Tsp organic cocoa powder (optional)
- 2 Tsp descecrated coconut
- 2 Tbs white chia seeds
- 1 Tsp sunflower seeds (plus extra for decoration)
- 1 Tsp pepitas (plus extra for decoration)
- Sprinkle black chia seeds for decoration
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend untill smooth.
- Scoop into a serving bowl.
- Decorate with the sunflower seeds, pepitas and black chia seeds.
You can add a bit more liquid if the consistency is too thick.