5 Sep, 2019 | Binge and emotional eating recovery coach | No Comments
I’m all for saving time in the kitchen so I like preparing quick simple meals.
My name is Estelle and I’m the leading expert in helping women overcome emotional eating so that they can find food freedom and finally trust themselves around food. My recipes aim to provide my clients with delicious meal options.
This is such a colourful dish packed with loads of nutritious veggies and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans!
- Pasta of choice (enough for 4 servings)
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 red onion (or onion of choice)
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 2 tomtoes diced
- 1 eggplant thinly sliced
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Herbs ( thyme, Italian seasoning)
- 1 drop Doterra Oregano oil
- Heat olive oil in a large pot
- Slice onions and add it to the pot
- Add the tomato and garlic
- Add the rest of the vegetables and stir
- Add the tinned tomato and one tin of water
- Allow to simmer for about 8 min
- Boil pasta to desired consistency
This recipe serves 4 and will keep well in the freezer for backup meals.
Get my free guide on how to stop emotional eating here
For more videos and tips on emotional eating and binge eating join my Facebook group
Leave a Comment
No Comments & Reviews