𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒑 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆,
It can feel like your body has been possessed by a zombie, your brain has shut down and you cannot stop yourself from eating,
To make things worse, you hate your body for how it looks from all the overeating, but you just can’t stop!!
I have been there hun, there is nothing worse than feeling so out of control.
I’ve come to love essential oils, especially for their emotional healing benefits.
I have used essential oils as a tool to help myself recover from emotional eating as well as accepting my body.
I’ve come up with this little roller ball recipe to keep in my bag so that I can roll it on my wrists and back of my neck in times when the urge to eat when I’m not hungry arises.
- 10 ml roller ball bottle
- 2 drops cinnamon bark (for balancing blood sugar)
- 2 drops ginger essential oil (to reduce sugar cravings)
- 4 drops grapefruit essential oil ( for healing food and body issues)
- Fractionated coconut oil (as a carrier oil)
- Add all the essential oils to the roller bottle
- Fill the rest of the bottle with fractionated coconut oil
- Add top and roll bottle between palms to mix
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑜𝑖𝑙𝑠? Click here