My Binge eating recovery story
Despite the fear of uncertainty, 2020 has really been a challenge but it served us in weird and wonderful ways, there has been so much value in what we have learnt in 2021. We have all become a bit more resilient and might have tried at leaso one thing outside our comfort zone.
As a former binge eater I would get very anxious during the end of a year and wished for 1 January. The fears and anxieties about all the holiday calories I felt was not helpful.
Listen to the episode here
We cannot learn our leassons if we can’t reflect back on where we came from here are some of my achievements for 2020.
- I created a 30 day Food Zombie challenge , helping women take back control around food
- I created habits of awareness around my emotional wellbeing
- I left my corporate job to help more women have a better realtionship with food and their bodies as an emotional and binge eating recovery specialist
- I was interviewed on over 50 podcast and live interviews
- I was nominated for an award
- I launched the Beyond Overeating Podcast on Video and most podcasting platforms
- I helped 14 women get control back around food and find food freedom
I’m celebrating 2 years of being binge free and I just have so much to be thankful for, here’s my gratitiude list.
✨ I’m grateful for the old me for taking a brave step in asking for help
✨I’m grateful for getting control back
✨I’m grateful for having a healthy relationship with food
✨ I’m grateful for my beautiful body , a true gift
✨I’m grateful for my coach @ alia_kriel_recoverycoach that believed in me when I never thought I would
✨I’m grateful for my clients who have taken a brave step and trusted be to guide them
✨ I’m grateful for my brand new program Control Overeating, where I can help more women find food freedom
✨I’m grateful for my brand new podcast Beyond Overeating By Wholesome Lifestyle Project, another way for me to help more women heal
If you want more information on how to finally quit binge eating for good go to http://quit.wholesomelifestyleproject.com/
BOOK A FREE 20 MIN CONSULTATION WITH Me https://wholesomelifestyleproject.com/work-with-me/lets-get-started/
Can’t wait to see you in the next episode where I will be sharing some drivers behind overeating
Subscribe here to get all the latest episodes. : https://kite.link/Beyond-Overeating-by-Wholesome-Lifestyle-project
JOIN MY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP –https://www.facebook.com/groups/crushyourhealthgoals
BOOK A FREE 20 MIN CONSULTATION WITH STEL: HERE