Breathing for binge eating
This simple, yet most powerful technique creates some space between the urge to binge and the actual binge. I learn this breath practice in my yoga teacher training and I find it super helpful when I’m stressed and I used it often before or after a binge in my recovery journey.
Find a quiet space and give this a go next time you feel the urge to binge.
Take my free quiz to help you determine your personal path to stop binge eating https://wholesomelifestyleproject.com/work-with-me/quiz/
Breathe Through Overeating urges
Breathing through the urge to binge
Alternate Nostril Breathing for binge eating
How to do alternate nostril breathing
- Use the thumb of the right hand to close the right nostril, and the index
- Close the right nostril and gently and fully inhale through the left nostril.
- Then close the left nostril and exhale through the right nostril
- Then inhale through the right nostril.
- Close the right nostril and exhale through the left nostril.
- Continue repeating, alternating nostrils after each inhalation.
Which food zombie applies to you? Take this quiz to find out.
BOOK A FREE 20 MIN CONSULTATION WITH Me https://wholesomelifestyleproject.com/work-with-me/lets-get-started/
Subscribe here to get all the latest episodes. : https://kite.link/Beyond-Overeating-by-Wholesome-Lifestyle-project
JOIN MY FREE FACEBOOK GROUP –https://www.facebook.com/groups/crushyourhealthgoals