Finally Free: Emotional eating workshop Chirnside Park
Have you ever found yourself standing in front of the fridge searching for something to eat, even though you are not hungry?
Maybe you get cravings for certain foods (usually unhealthy ones, as let’s face it, most people don’t crave a salad!), struggle not to eat them and then feel guilty afterward?
Of course, we all do this sometimes but when it happens frequently it could be that you are an emotional eater and that can sabotage your health and your happiness.
Are you ready to end the war with your food and body? Want a more loving, joyful, and sustainable path to getting the health you want?
The Problem Isn’t that You Can’t control yourself when it comes to food, The Problem is You’ve Used Food To Meet Your Emotional Needs.
I know because I have been there:
- I was eating to comfort myself when I was sad
- I was eating to celebrate when things went right
- I was eating because I didn’t want to say no and hurt someone’s feelings
- I was eating to avoid dealing with my life and how awful it had gotten.
- I was eating because I was bored.
- I was eating because I was lonely
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re looking to end the chaos and compulsion.
- You want to be in control of your eating habits.
- You want to take control back when it comes to food
- You want to Know when to stop eating & feel satisfied
- You want to be free of the hold food has on you without ever having to diet again
- You want to trust yourself, not thinking about food all the time
- You’re frustrated making zero progress and unsure how to stop the madness.
During the workshop I cover the following:
- Find Out If You Are An Emotional Eater & What Type
- Discuss What The Difference Is Between Bingeing, Binge Eating Disorder & Bulimia
- Learn To Tell The Difference Between Emotional Hunger & Physical Hunger
- Learn Ways To Identify Your Emotions Before You Eat
- Come Away With Alternatives To Emotional Eating
Tired of binge eating?
This is my new webinar where I will show you how to heal your relationship with food even if you have no willpower!!
Learn my 3 secrets to healing your relationship with food even if you have tried everything in your power and nothing has worked for you!!
Awaken your soul and fill your cup. Embody Prana held in sacred safe feminine space.
Prana is life-force energy that supports the physical and energetic systems of our body. It is Prana that nourishes our mental and emotional states keeping the body alive, healthy and balanced.
Prana Soul invites you to awaken your soul through gentle movement, breath-work, conscious rest and energy medicine. Come share an intimate journey to embrace the embodiment of Prana (life-force) aligned with the Divine Feminine energies.
In a safe, sacred virtual space, this journey is designed to awaken your soul and invoke an experience of positive transformation in the body and mind while feeling relaxed and grounded. All while being exquisitely held with expertise and care in the comfort of your home, outdoors or wherever you choose to be.
A workshop to help you gain clarity about what you want in life and steps to move towards it. So that you gain motivation and focus to make it happen. Even if you don’t know what that is?
Learn a practical 3-step process to help you gain clarity about where you are at and where you want to go.
When: 7, 8 and 11 June
Set meaningful intentions to create real lasting change in your life.
This workshop will help you :
- How to get clear on which areas of life you are out of balance.
- Discover your passions so you are totally aligned with your life purpose.
- Discover what’s holding you back from creating the life you want.
- Accept and forgive your past so you can move forward guilt free.
- Step into your power and create a vision for your future that will keep you motivated to continually take action.
- A powerful program to help you get closer to your dreams and make them a reality.
The workshop includes:
- An Interactive 3-step process to help you gain clarity about where you are at and where you want to go.
- You will receive a guidebook on the exact steps to take to Love the life YOU live, Live the life you LOVE
- Guidance from professional experts in their field of transformational life change.
Join us for a full day dedicated to self care in the form of practising yoga, meditation, mindful movement and intention setting.
Embrace a spiritual journey organised by Hi Vibe Events.
- Energy cleanse
- Vinyasa yoga practice
- Yin yoga practice
- Healthy vegetarian catering
- Intention setting
- Mindful Movement (30 minutes)
- Meditation (60 minutes)
- Complimentary herbal teas
- Intimate group size
- Take home goodie bag
WHAT TO BRING/ WEAR:
- Yoga mat, cushion and blanket (please advise if you do not own a yoga mat so one can be provided to you for the day).
- Refillable water bottle.
- Wear comfortable, WARM, loose clothing that you can move freely in.
- A journal/ pen.
- (optional) Any crystals that are sacred to you for use on the day
Exact location and directions will be provided upon booking confirmation.