This smoothie bowl packs a real protein punch without adding protein powders! All the ingredients are Wholefood based and this is just super delicious!
- 1/2 banana (frozen)
- 4 strawberries
- 1/4 cup milk of choice ( I used coconut milk)
- 1 Tsp Macca Powder
- 1/2 Tsp organic cocoa powder (optional)
- 2 Tsp descecrated coconut
- 2 Tbs white chia seeds
- 1 Tsp sunflower seeds (plus extra for decoration)
- 1 Tsp pepitas (plus extra for decoration)
- Sprinkle black chia seeds for decoration
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend untill smooth.
- Scoop into a serving bowl.
- Decorate with the sunflower seeds, pepitas and black chia seeds.
You can add a bit more liquid if the consistency is too thick.
Emotional eater? Want more energy? This group is just the place for you! Join my Facebook group for more recipes, tips and tutorials
If you are looking for new breakfasts inspiration, these egg and bacon cups will have you smiling in no time
- 12 slices of bacon (nitrate free if you can)
- 12 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Flash fry the bacon, just untill it’s cooked not crispy (it won’t mould into the tray if it’s overcooked, besides it will crisp up in the oven😉)
- Line a muffin tray with the bacon slices
- Crack an egg in each cup
- Season with salt and pepper ( I added some garlic and chilli flakes)
- Bake for 35 minutes or till set
This has become one of my weekend favorites
- 2 eggs
- 1 small zucchini
- Sea salt
- Chilli flakes
- Crushed garlic or dried garlic flakes
- 5ml coconut oil
- Make zucchini noodles with a spiralizer or vegetable peeler
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan
- Add the zucchini, garlic and chilli flakes
- Crack the eggs over the zucchini and cover the pan with a lid
- Cook the eggs to your desired softness. The zucchini will caramelise while the eggs cook.. delicious
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This vegetable frittata is low carb, hight in protein and healthy fats. It will definately keep you fuller for longer and keep cravings at bay.
- Serves: 4
- Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 100g organic fetta cheese (optional)
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 4 spring onions
- Red capsicum (bell pepper)
- Yellow capsicum (bell pepper)
- Beat the eggs and fetta cheese with a fork
- Slice the mushrooms, onions and capsicum
- Line or spray a microwave safe dish with olive or coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in the dish
- Microwave for 6-8 minutes until eggs are set.