Overcome Binge eating once and for all using my Quit binge eating formula
4 Simple steps to stop emotional eating
Get Instant Access to…
The 3 most common mistakes women make to stop emotional eating, so you can diagnose the problems in the way of your success and take action to change it right away.
Learn my 4 Simple Steps To Help women Go From Emotional Eating Hell To Finding Food Freedom.
What it will take to transform your emotional eating so you can finally trust yourself around food
Understand how to get off the binge-guilt merry-go-round so you can feel finally get the body you want and feel comfortable in your own skin
Quit Binge Eating for Good Guide
In The ‘Quit binge eating FOR GOOD’ guide I’ll Show You:
- The top 3 reasons why you binge, this simple understanding will help you take back control around food.
- How to recognise your binge triggers, so that you can take action and break the hold food has on you
- How To FINALLY Overcome Binge Eating (most of which is easy to do when you understand your triggers).
The Honest Truth about finally getting control back of your eating. Professional advice on all forms of overeating (emotional eating, binge eating, stress eating etc), food addiction, yoga, energy balance, hormone health and body acceptance. With Stel Coombe-Heath, the #1 authority in helping busy career women overcome binge and overeating using her signature Quit overeating formula.
10 Powerful Post Binge journal prompts
Get Instant Access to…
- The 3 proven ways to stop binge eating, so you can diagnose the problems in the way of your success and take action to change it right away.
- Learn my 10 Powerful journal prompts to stop binge eating To Help powerful women Go From Emotional Eating Hell To Finding Food Freedom.
- What it will take to transform your binge or emotional eating so you can finally trust yourself around food
So happy to share that I’m maintaining this momentum… In the past couple of days I’ve walked in the woods twice, enjoyed some yummy fruit/spinach smoothies, practiced a little yoga, and consumed less food thanks to listening to my bod
I learned so much and had so many breakthroughs. It was lovely to share this journey with you 😊❤️💃🎉🎊
— Wilma Woods